"To protect our children’s innocence, privacy rights, and quality of education by supporting the family, and encouraging community involvement in their public school system.”
Who Are We?
Parents and concerned citizens.
As parents and concerned citizens who live here in Pasco County we believe that the job of our school system is to teach our children academics and to prepare them for success in college, career, and life and that schools not presume to know better than parents when it’s time to expose grade-schoolers to certain issues, especially those pertaining to sexuality and gender. We stand for the right that parents should have the opportunity to be informed about and to opt their children out of education that covers issues that do not pertain to basic academics. Not only do we believe it is wrong for our children to be exposed to these controversial "gender identity" issues at school, but science has found that gender ideology harms children!
- We are a diverse group of community members with diversity also in our values and beliefs.
- We are advocating for the rights of all parents, teachers, and students.
- We are NOT advocating against any lifestyle.
- We are NOT advocating against any child that may be struggling with gender identity or their sexuality. We are NOT trying to take away any resources available to them.
- We believe each child deserves love, respect, and compassionate, evidence-based care.