Parents Need to Know!
Pasco County Schools are Using Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE)!
Protect Pasco Children has recently learned of the dangerous use of Comprehensive Sex Ed (CSE) in our schools . We stand with those around the globe fighting to protect the innocence of our children.
We recently attended a Pasco School Board Workshop aimed at adopting MORE CSE into it's curriculum starting in 4th grade! Human Growth and Development instructions were posted online as part of the agenda. These lesson are from Advocates for Youth which has already been rejected in Hillsborough County as inappropriate and pushing a one-sided, LGBTQ+ agenda. As of now we are not sure when the Pasco School Board will make their decision and vote on whether or not to adopt this curriculum. Let your Board Members know where you stand on Pasco Schools teaching these lessons to your children.See entire PDF Here. These documents included:
- In-depth teaching to elementary school children on Sexual Abuse (see pages 8-11)
- Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation (take the quiz on page 21)
- Teaching your child how to be an LGBTQ Ally (do the worksheet on page 36-37)
- Step-by-step instructions on "Using Condoms Effectively"
"Throughout this lesson and curriculum, we are using the language of 'internal' and 'external' rather than 'female' and 'male' condom . . . this makes your classroom more gender-inclusive – as well as more accurate, as the so-called 'female' condom, for example, can be used for anal sex. A cut-open, flavored 'male' condom can be used for oral sex." (see page 39-41)
- Homework - Media Hunt:
"Watch tv shows, videos or movies and share 3 examples of couples that are either in a sexual relationship or talking about being in that relationship. Describe whether and how they talk about or actually use condoms." (see assignment on page 43)
To protect your children from this type of Human Sexuality and Gender Instruction use this legal Parental Non Consent/Opt Out Form:PARENTAL NON CONSENT FORM
Pasco County Schools Continues to Mislead Parents!
We have received a copy of Teacher Instructions currently being used on Pasco County's 6th graders; most of whom are not even thinking about sex and are not mentally ready for this information.
The letter going home to parents is clearly misleading and doesn't accurately address what is actually being taught. See the letter here.
We are unable to show these worksheets to you since a DMCA complaint was filed against us alleging that we were in copyright infringement for posting the curriculum for parents to see. Just more proof that Pasco District and Superintendent Browning are trying to keep YOU in the dark as they sexualize your children.
Here is a list of what these documents instruct teachers to teach 6th graders during Human Growth and Development:
- Learning about Sexual Identity:
Heterosexual/Straight, Homosexual/Gay, Gay Men/Lesbians, and Bisexuality.
Transgenderism– "born in the wrong body."
Gender Roles– "people feel uncomfortable with accepted gender roles".
- Aspects of Sexuality:
"Having sex can be an important and healthy part of human sexuality."
Sexual Orientation and Sexual Attractions–
Boys to girls, boys to boys, girls to girls, attracted to both boys and girls.
Learn more about the dangers of CSE and watch the informative video here: comprehensivesexualityeducation.org
Did You Know?
There are girls in the boy's locker rooms & Vice Versa Throughout Pasco County
At Chasco Middle School a male PE teacher's job was threatened when he refused to monitor a gender confused female change in the boy's locker room. He was told by his superiors that he was NOT to notify any of the boy's parents that their children were changing in front of a girl. None of the boys were given notice or counseling. When the female did dress out the boys came running out of the locker room shocked and confused saying, "Coach! Coach! There's a girl in the locker room!".
When parents call to ask for an explanation they are told by the district that they can not discuss the issue with the parents because of civil rights policies and that their male child can use a seperate changing area if he doesn't feel comfortable.
Superintendent Kurt Browning has continually misled the public by denying the eyewitness accounts of both PE Teachers and he also denies that there has ever been any threats to the PE Teacher's job.
"No teacher was threatened with losing his job," Browning stressed. "No boys ran out of the Chasco locker room screaming that a girl was in there."
See full Tampa Bay Times article here:
TBT Article: Protesters won’t give up fight against Pasco schools’ LGBTQ rules
Although this policy has not been voted on by our School Board Members it has already been implemented throughout Pasco County Schools. See Pasco County School District's LGBTQ Creating Supportive Environments Guidelines
Boy's Locker Room at Chasco Middle School
Marion County, Florida came up with a resolution that respected the rights of ALL children. Why can't we do the same here in Pasco County? See the Marion County Resolution HERE
Gender Ideology Harms Children
- The American College of Pediatricians urges healthcare professionals, educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.
- According to the American Psychiatric Association: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
- Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.
- Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs (puberty blockers which cause infertility, stunted growth, low bone density, and an unknown impact upon their brain development). This, in turn, virtually ensures they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.
Read the full article by the American College of Pediatricians HERE
Did You Know?
There are LGBTQ+ After School Clubs
These GSA (Gender & Sexuality Alliance) Clubs are at the Middle and High Schools throughout the Pasco County School District. These clubs are advertised throughout the day on the large TV screens in the classrooms inviting ALL students to join. These clubs allow children as young as 11 years old to join WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT and have high school and middle school students communing in the club together.
These GSA LGBTQ+ CLUBS are an arm of the GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network). The GLSEN is an agenda based organization the states on their homepage that they have been "Championing LGBTQ issues in K-12 education since 1990". These organizations are pushing their agenda in our schools starting in Kindergarten under the veil of anti-bullying and suicide prevention and they are keeping parents in the dark.
The LGBTQ+ CLUBS are being passed off as "student led" and "harmless". This couldn't be further from the truth. There are district employees in the administration that are pushing this agenda including the school psychologist, Jackie Jackson-Dean (Learn more about Jackie HERE), who are pointing the children attending these clubs to a third-party organization without parental consent. This third-party organization is METRO OF TAMPA BAY who caters to the LGBTQ community and provides drugs, sexual counseling, and group classes for 13-24 year olds.
All this information has been presented to the School Board Members and Superintendent Browning and they have collectively decided to ignore the facts regarding Metro and have refused to allow for parental permission forms for these clubs.
Lake County Distict Schools in Lake County, Florida agreed to have permission slips for after school clubs to protect their children and honor parental rights - Why can't Pasco County schools adopt the same policy to protect our children? See the Lake County Parental Consent Form HERE
Parents, Did You Know?
There are LGBTQ Policies that Violate Parents Rights, Student's Rights and Teacher's Rights
Pasco County Public Schools personnel have adopted a harmful, unauthorized “policy” and practice of promoting LGBT ideology in violation of the rights of students, parents, and teachers, all without school board approval. Right now there are parents and concerned citizens urging the School Board to take immediate action and stop the harmful behavior at our schools throughout the district resulting from these current guidelines.
Jackie Jackson-Dean, our school psychologist, credits herself as lead author of the Gender Support Plan and Best Practices Guide adopted without school board approval. Page two of the Guide credits her as “lead content developer.” The documents encourage improper locker and bathroom access; the use of false gender pronouns; and withholding of information from parents by citing FERPA. (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student educational records and is being used as a disinformation campaign claiming it gives students confidentiality rights against their own parents which is untrue.)
See the Liberty Counsel's LEGAL MEMORANDUM regarding FERPA HERE
These guidelines impose one person’s beliefs about gender over the beliefs of teachers, other students, and parents. They require teachers to refer to some children by false gender pronouns, rather than pronouns consistent with biological gender, and to promote false ideas about gender to other children.
These very policies have led to a 5-year-old child being sexually assaulted by another student in her school restroom in Decatur, Georgia. Read the actual complaint filed on behalf of the minor child HERE
The explicit intention to violate Parental Rights, Student's Privacy Rights, and Teacher's Religous Liberty is clearly seen here in this new document Creating Supportive Environments. Here are some highlights from this new guide.
- Name/Pronouns: Students are to be addressed by the name and pronouns that correspond to their gender identity.
- Confidentiality/Privacy: Information about a student’s gender identity, sex assigned at birth, or sexual orientation is confidential under FERPA.
- School Facilities: Students are allowed to access the bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity.
- Creating Safe Spaces: School staff can demonstrate their support of safe and welcoming environments by displaying Safe Space symbols, having LGBTQ-inclusive materials readily accessible, and utilizing inclusive language. Additionally, students have the right to form and participate in inclusive clubs at their school.
- Athletics & School Functions: Per the FHSAA, all eligible students shall have the opportunity to participate in athletics in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity and expression, subject to FHSAA requirements.
We recommend every parent look over these three documents: Creating Supportive Environments, LGBTQ Best Practices Guide and Gender Support Plan to familiarize yourself with the stance the school district is taking regarding the sexuality of our children.
These Guidelines Allow:
- Boys to enter and use the girl's restrooms/locker rooms/showers and for girls to enter and use the boy's restrooms/locker rooms/showers.
- They give the green light for all teachers to post content in their classrooms and offer literature about sexual ideologies and gender confusion to children without parental approval.
- They force teachers to go against their conscience by lying to students and keeping the truth from their parents.
Male Teacher Punished For Refusing To Watch Trans Student Change In The Locker RoomRead the Article
Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker RoomRead the Article
There are a number of things that you can do to help make a difference.
"Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much."
- Helen Keller -